We at Nursing Assignment Services respect and guarantee the privacy as well as security of your personal and assignment data. We take the privacy of your account, the security of your private details, and the attention with which we manage your data very carefully.
- All data collected is exclusively retained inside the business.
- We don’t divulge any student data to outside parties.
- We don’t divulge any information about tutors to outside parties.
- Many payment gateways manage transactions to instantly assure your secure transaction using credit cards, debit cards, and bank transfers. Your credit card information and any other online transactions that you submit to us are not shared with anybody.
- End-to-end encryption is used across each communication channel to provide the highest level of security and secrecy.
- We retain the right to reveal your personal data where we think that doing so is necessary to defend our rights, in compliance with legal demand served on our website, or is otherwise required by law.
Technically oriented assignment instructions are not appropriate for the policy. When it comes to lengthy assignments, this policy is different.
- The client must provide all necessary files and other academic records right away since they will serve as the basis for our professionals’ drafting of your project.
- When the job is finished, any additional files will be handled after raising the initial payment.
- The assignments will be verified again, and any corrections that are required will be done, if there are any discrepancies from the work of our academic writers.
- When the client submits the assignment’s final document, we accept no responsibility for any modifications made by the client. As we cannot trust that the professor will receive the precise write-up, revisions will demand confirmation of several documentation.
- Within seven days of receiving the material, clients may request revisions.
- The revision process follows the inputs that were provided in the initial input format.
- The process of revision does not entail a complete rewrite of the assessment. It involves making a few necessary edits as per the client’s request, without changing the original document’s essence.
- To avoid any future misunderstandings and the need for multiple revisions, please ensure to provide the required word count or format (if any) while submitting the original input form.
- This will ensure that our team makes the required changes accurately and efficiently, meeting all of your expectations.
The company is committed to delivering the product promptly and in adherence to the specifications outlined by the customer in the order. In case the company fails to meet any of its obligations, the consumer is entitled to a partial or full refund, as per our policy.
The following terms and restrictions apply to our return policy for assignment, though:
When payment has been received, you have only one hour to cancel. To request a refund, send an email to our customer care agent and include the order ID in the subject line. In order to provide each of our customers with the most effective service possible, it won’t be feasible to cancel an order. Instead, we’ll assign a specialist or team to complete the assignment within the given time frame.
It might be difficult at times to deliver the service by the predetermined date due to numerous unforeseen events, but we will make every effort. If such occurs, we will make up for it according to the management’s choice by providing discounts on following services. When working on an order, we sometimes need access to a database, login credentials, or other details; if you don’t supply these promptly, obviously, our delivery will be impacted, and there won’t be a refund in that case.
If the client is dissatisfied with the finished product, we provide revision services. Within seven days of receiving the service, the client has the right to request a refund by presenting pertinent documentation if they are still unsatisfied. The investigation’s findings, which heavily depend on the case’s circumstances and the customer’s supporting documentation, will determine whether the refund claim is allowed or refused.
After 72 hours of receiving the allegedly plagiarised work, the client is required to submit a report that may be independently verified by a third party. If the claim is verified, the consumer will get a complete refund.
Cases Which Are Not Eligible for the Refund Claim:
Orders that are still owed a partial payment
- If, at the time of order confirmation, the order deadline is less than or equal to 72 hours (whenever the customer completes the payment on the invoice).
- If a consumer demands a modification that was not originally requested after the order has been verified. The requirement has been modified.
- If there have been several changes, modifications, or prolonged follow-ups, often for review or explanation, refund claims cannot be taken into consideration.
- We don’t make any promises about choices, grades, or outcomes since getting the greatest results requires consistent effort over time.